The hotel was not far away from the Bato bus. The room was small very clean. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Opera Bastille
- 11 min walk
- Picasso Museum
- 4 min drive
- Le Train Bleu
- 5 min walk
- Square Trousseau
- 10 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Opera Bastille - 11 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 4 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 4 min drive
- Sorbonne University - 5 min drive
- Pantheon - 5 min drive
- Paris-Gare-de-Lyon Station - 4 min walk
- Quai de la Rapee Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 35 min drive
- Le Train Bleu — 5 min walk
- Square Trousseau — 10 min walk
- Café Ginger — 11 min walk
- L'Aubergeade — 15 min walk
- Café de l'Industrie — 15 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Elysée Gare de Lyon
A 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe. All 37 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Elysée Gare de Lyon
- Hotel Elysée Gare de Lyon
- Hotel Elysee Gare Lyon Paris
- Hotel Elysee Gare Lyon
- Elysee Gare Lyon Paris
- Elysee Gare Lyon
- Elysee Gare De Lyon Paris
- Hôtel Elysée Gare de Lyon Hotel
- Hôtel Elysée Gare de Lyon Paris
- Hôtel Elysée Gare de Lyon Hotel Paris
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–11 AM: EUR 12.00 per person
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
It is very near Gare de Lyon station. The neighborhood is busy but still safe and quiet at night. Most of the local businesses close at night so you must go to near the train station for anything you need. The hotel is small but nice. I got very bad spider bite from the hotel while sleeping and my finger is swelling up with blood .. not a fun way to end a Paris trip.