Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel in 10th Arrondissement, near Moulin Rouge
Popular property highlights
Located in 10th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Folies Bergere and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. Moulin Rouge and Parc des Buttes Chaumont are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A 24-hour front desk, a front-desk safe, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 35 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with digital channels, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hôtel KUNTZ features a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Hotel Kuntz
- Hotel Kuntz Paris
- Kuntz Hotel
- Kuntz Paris
- Kuntz Hotel Paris
- Hôtel KUNTZ Paris
- Hôtel KUNTZ
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.