Visitors can enjoy all that Pelena has to offer including its coral reefs. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. In Pelena, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pelena
Places to visit in the larger region include Weligama Beach, Turtle Bay Beach, and Mirissa Fisheries Harbor. You'll also find Mirissa Beach and Midigama Left in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pelena, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 313 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- White Villa Weligama is located in central Pelena. This 3-star villa in Pelena features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- The Classic is located in the heart of Pelena. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Pelena can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Ranmitha Villa is located within 0.1 mi (0.2 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star villa in Pelena features free WiFi, free parking, and spa services.
Dressing for Pelena
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.48 inches of rain falls on Pelena each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F