Top Hotels Near Pena Flamenco El Morato in Almería Centro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pena Flamenco El Morato Hotel Guide
Pena Flamenco El Morato is a great place to while away a few hours.
If you haven't heard of Almeria, where it resides, you might be familiar with the national capital, Madrid, from which it is 260 miles.
If you're hoping to stay someplace near Pena Flamenco El Morato, that's not a problem. You can find 18 possible accommodations within 2 miles. Only 0.7 miles away is the Aire Hotel & Ancient Baths. The Hotel Nuevo Torreluz and the Elba Almería Business & Convention Hotel, 0.7 miles and 1 mile away, are also worth considering.
You can allocate some extra coin for your travels by opting to rest your head at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Hotel Sevilla, 0.7 miles away, or the Torreluz Centro Hotel, found 0.7 miles from here, will most likely suit your needs.
If you want to indulge yourself, consider booking a room at one of the nearby high-end hotels. Not just a place to sleep, the NH Ciudad de Almeria or the AC Hotel Almería by Marriott just might end up being one of the best parts of your trip. These wonderful establishments are located 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Make your way to Café Bar Joaqui-En el Quemadero-Almería for a break, and a hit of caffeine, after checking out Pena Flamenco El Morato. This popular stop can be easily reached on foot. Later, you ought to delight in some dinner at another nearby spot, Cortijo la Luna. Kick your heels up with a round of beers from Cueva de Los Romeros.
Other Places to Visit near Pena Flamenco El MoratoBefore you hit the road, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Those who are interested in checking out some animals should stop by Saharan Fauna Rescue Park, a beautiful space set up to protect the wildlife.
- Exploring Alcazaba is a wonderful day out for everyone, from families to history enthusiasts.
- You might like to spend a while taking in the atmosphere and taking in the history of Puerta de Purchena Square.
- Take a tour of Arabic Aljibes, and explore this wonderful building.
- Reconnect with your spirituality while traveling and offer up your own prayer at San Sebastian Church.