Find Hotels in Perryville, AR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 21, 2020
Those traveling to Perryville are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Perryville, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hot Springs, AR (HOT-Memorial Field), 33 mi (53.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 41.9 mi (67.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Perryville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ouachita National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Petit Jean State Park and Museum of Automobiles in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Perryville, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 63 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Harris Break Lake - Sportsman Retreat- Hunting and Fishing Haven is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the center of Perryville. This 3.5-star hotel in Little Rock features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Comfy, Cozy Lakeside Getaway is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from central Perryville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Little Rock can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Embassy Suites Little Rock is located 32 mi (51.5 km) from the heart of Perryville. This 4-star hotel in Little Rock features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Perryville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.90 inches of rain falls on Perryville each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F