Overview of Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Next to a golf course, Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino is in an area with good shopping. Chandler Fashion Center and Arizona Mills Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Rawhide Western Town. Phoenix Zoo and Oasis Water Park are also worth visiting. Practice your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and mountain biking in the area.
- Phoenix Premium Outlets - 15 min walk
- Rawhide Western Town - 3 min drive
- Rawhide at Wild Horse Pass - 3 min drive
- Lone Butte Casino - 7 min drive
- Chandler Fashion Center - 11 min drive
- Chandler Fashion Center Transit Center - 8 min drive
- Maricopa Station - 20 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Don Shulas Steak House — 1 min walk
- Ling and Louies — 1 min walk
- Ling & Louie's - 8 min walk
- Whataburger - 3 min drive
- Denny's - 3 min drive
About this property
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was all very nice except for the price was too high.