Imagine yourself on your perfect day: you probably think you'll be ambling around downtown, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous nature all around you. Still, Plaza de Espana is one attraction you're looking forward to most of all. Now is finally the time to tick it off your to-do list.
Find Your Best Plaza de Espana Accommodation
Hotels near Plaza de Espana
Memories are the best keepsakes. So you'll be happy you took the opportunity to see Plaza de Espana!
The dynamic national capital that is Madrid is where it is located.
There are 184 accommodation options that are within a radius of 0.6 miles of Plaza de Espana. You're almost guaranteed to find one you like. Top ones include the Abalu Boutique Suites & Residences, Eric Vökel Boutique Apartments - Madrid Suites and Melia Madrid Princesa.
Within the vicinity are an array of reasonably priced hotels if you're wanting to keep outgoings to a minimum while you're exploring the world. The AC Santo Mauro, Autograph Collection and the Westin Palace, Madrid are a couple of well-placed hotels that are only 1 mile and 1 mile away.
You should make your visit even more special by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Raise the bar on your travel experience at the Only YOU Boutique Hotel, (0.8 miles away), or the Villa Real Hotel, (0.9 miles away).
Very few tourists can tolerate a busy day of sightseeing without a caffeine jolt. Café Varela is the perfect rest spot because it is near Plaza de Espana. A little later on, venture to another nearby restaurant. Grab a table for dinner at TRYP Madrid Centro Hotel and try a dish you've never eaten before. The next round is on you! Keep the beverages flowing at Cervecería Restaurante Krüger.
Looking for excuses to stay? Not to worry, because there's lots more than just Plaza de Espana to do in the area:
- Miguel de Cervantes Monument is a great place to use as a meeting point. You can even learn some interesting facts about the area's history while you wait!
- Set aside some time to see a stage production at Teatro Compac and be entranced by the highly talented actors.
- Get a quick look into the corridors of power at Spanish Senate, a historically important building that has been used by government over many years.
- Make your way to Cerralbo Museum and delight in their admirable exhibits of impressive fine artworks.
- If you're a fan of theater, you should experience an evening at Lope de Vega Theatre.
Principe Pío is the closest light rail station to Plaza de Espana. It's reached by a walk of roughly 0.4 miles. Another nearby rail terminal is Príncipe Pío, which is 0.4 miles away.
Madrid City Centre hotels listed on Expedia furnish all you want, so you're sure to find selections near Plaza de Espana you'll enjoy. With hundreds of tourists last year, you won't be by yourself. You're only a click away from the inside info you need. Once booking time is here, roam confidently: countless visitors would recommend their Madrid City Centre hotel to a family member.
- The staff at hotels near Plaza de Espana go above and beyond which can only enhance your vacation to this dazzling landmark.
- From families with children to couples, we have accommodations that are satisfying for everyone.
- Discover that Madrid City Centre lodging are always fresh and clean.
As you can see, it's clear why accommodation close to Madrid City Centre received additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. And thanks to Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near Plaza de Espana, we see your favored spot in your future.
Intriguing Madrid City Centre
You'll still have lots to do in Madrid City Centre after Plaza de Espana is achieved.
- Madrid City Centre excursions haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but rising bookings mean today is the day to book.
- Madrid City Centre also is an ace when it comes to custom welcomes after a time spent on its abundant action.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times right; the next day, pay a visit to a local museum.
Planning a holiday to Madrid City Centre is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Plaza de Espana from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old views and usher in some new landscapes!