Top Hotels Near Plaza De Toros in Roquetas de Mar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 10, 2018
Plaza De Toros Hotel Guide
Plaza De Toros is a great starting point for a vacation.
It is located 260 miles from Madrid, in Roquetas de Mar.
Travelers on a budget can choose from a couple of economical hotels that are in the general area. Don't look further than the Pierre & Vacances Apartamentos Roquetas de mar or the Apartamentos Fenix Beach for comfort at a reasonable price.
We all deserve to treat ourselves on occasion, so why not enjoy a few days of unashamed luxury at one of the nearby upscale hotels? The Hotel Roc Golf Trinidad and the Vincci Selección Envía Almería Wellness & Golf are favored by travelers who have discerning tastes.
As you walk around the streets near Plaza De Toros, stop at quiosco luna. Take in the scent of a rich brew and taste one or two delicious treats. Later, you should have a heartier meal at another spot within this vicinity, La Cocina de Mercedes. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to Karaoke Bolero and let the wines keep pouring.
Other Places to Visit near Plaza De TorosHere's a taste of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to Plaza De Toros:
- Shop 'til you drop at Gran Plaza Mall, a prime destination to stock up on clothes, shoes, accessories and more.
- Research the upcoming events and delight in a little culture at Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar. You'll find an assortment of theater productions suited to most interests and tastes.
- Open the kids' eyes to a remarkable underwater world at Roquetas de Mar Aquarium. Home to a collection of weird and wonderful animals, it's one of the best places to encourage children's curiosity.
- Are you searching for exhilarating fun for you and your family? Look no further than Mario Park, where the whole family will have a blast.
- The littles ones can go wild at Castor Park. They will be sure to sleep soundly after a day spent climbing around the park and mucking around with the local children.