When you imagine your next vacation, you might see yourself ambling through the city center, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. Still, Plaza Urquiza is one draw you are especially anticipating. For a while, it has been an item on your bucket list, and the time has come to get yourself there.
Plaza Urquiza Accommodation
Hotels near Plaza Urquiza
Plaza Urquiza is an ideal attraction for time travelers.
It's located 660 miles from Buenos Aires, in an area known as Tucuman.
Looking for somewhere to rest your head close to Plaza Urquiza? You can pick from 13 hotels located within 2 miles. Just 0.5 miles away is the Dallas Hotel. The Sheraton Tucuman Hotel and the Hilton Garden Inn Tucuman, 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, are also popular.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with the family, you might want to secure your accommodation at one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the immediate area. Located 0.8 miles away is the Catalinas Park Hotel, but you might also want to take a look into the Hotel Francia if you've got time. It's only 0.9 miles away.
If you're looking to have a stylish refuge to rest your bones after all that sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket accommodation options should excite you. Raise the bar on your vacation experience at the Gran Hotel Premier, (0.9 miles away), or the Hotel Tucumán Center, (0.6 miles away).
Café 25 is a notable rest stop that's near Plaza Urquiza. Sightseers seeking a caffeine break come here for delicious coffee and yummy treats. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, treat yourself to a dinner at another establishment in the nearby area, Café Muñecas. Afterwards, wander to Casino de Tucumán and get a wine or two.
There are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Plaza Urquiza:
- For those that enjoy digging into the history of the region, National University of Tucuman is a great place to visit. Here, generations of young students graduated with their degrees and went on to promote their learning and education.
- Casa de Gobierno, a historically significant government building, will fascinate anyone wanting to learn more about the region's past.
- If you enjoy meandering around and investigating the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at Plaza de la Independencia.
- Your group doesn't need to be Catholic to go to see Tucuman Cathedral.
- If you enjoy the design features of historic landmarks, you should take a walk through the halls of Casa Historica de la Independencia. You'll love the craftsmanship of this old house.
A modest 0.5 miles is all that separates Plaza Urquiza and the light rail station, Tucumán.
Expedia's roster of hotels in Tucuman delivers everything you need, so you can be sure to get selections near Plaza Urquiza you'll fall in love with. Tucuman experienced quite a few tourists in the past year, so get researching. Need help making a decision? All the inside info you could want we have right here. You'll rest easy when you're ready to reserve, too: sightseers of all types would endorse their Tucuman hotel to their buddies.
- We have it right here if you're in search of room comfort as well as spotlessness.
- You'll find Tucuman hotels are always ready to invite you into fresh and tidy rooms.
- As you might expect near such a lovely monument, the concierge service at lodging close to Plaza Urquiza is great.
You can stay right next door with our broad roster of hotels near Plaza Urquiza.
When you've done Plaza Urquiza, you'll still have plenty to do in Tucuman.
- Tucuman has been a closed book, but it is beginning to become more famous.
- Find the perfect gallery to buy some souvenirs and dine on a nice supper of its native cooking.
- After some time spent on its a full itinerary of activities, you'll discover Tucuman also knows some things about receiving its visitors with a kind hello.
You won't regret planning a visit to Tucuman, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Plaza Urquiza. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and usher in some astonishing new group photos!