Think of yourself wandering through the downtown area of your upcoming day, gazing up at the buildings or the marvellous world wherever you look. However, Po Lin Monastery is one thing you've been especially counting on. It has been on your bucket list for a while, and now is the moment to check it off.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby Po Lin Monastery?
Hotels near Po Lin Monastery
No matter what type of traveler you are, Po Lin Monastery has something special for everyone.
You will find approximately 4 choices for hotels available within 6 miles of Po Lin Monastery. The Tai O Heritage Hotel and Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel are some popular places.
If you would rather not surrender a tonne of cash on your accommodation, you'll be relieved to learn that there are several affordable hotels in the area. The Novotel Citygate Hong Kong and the Regal Airport Hotel are a few places you should think about.
Don't forget to refuel with a sweet treat and a robust coffee at Starbucks (大嶼山昂坪市集10號舖). Finish your day with an enticing dinner at 宝莲寺小食亭 (寶蓮寺, 昂平昂平路, 大嶼山). This establishment is only 0.1 miles away from Po Lin Monastery, making it a no-brainer.
During your visit to the area, you'll figure out that there is so much more than just Po Lin Monastery to visit:
- You are sure to admire the skill and workmanship involved in sculpting Big Buddha.
- Pay attention to the peace and quiet when you enter the heart of Lantau Country Park.
- Take a much deserved break and enjoy the landscape as you glide on Ngong Ping 360.
- Be sure to check out Tung Chung Fort and learn about its vital role in the area's history.
- Cheung Sha Beach is an excellent place to take the family for the day. The kids can frolic on the beach, keep an eye out for wildlife and splash about in the water when it's sunny and warm.
Expedia's registry of Lantau Island places to stay provides all that you require, so you will surely have venues near Po Lin Monastery you'll enjoy. Lantau Island had quite a few arrivals in the recent year, so start researching. When you're ready to book, you can do so confidently: new admirers of all types would propose their Lantau Island hotel to their colleagues. Need help making a decision? Find all the secret guidance you need.
- Discover that accommodation in Lantau Island are always presentable and neat.
- We have it right here if you're seeking room contentment plus neatness.
- The staff at hotels close to Po Lin Monastery go above and beyond which is appropriate for such a fine site.
It's clear why getaways near Lantau Island got greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Plus, thanks to Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Po Lin Monastery, your favorite site awaits.
Exciting Lantau Island
When you've checked Po Lin Monastery off your agenda, there are still even more activities to do in Lantau Island.
- Lantau Island voyages haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but skyrocketing amounts of reservations mean the moment to book is now.
- Happen upon an adorable shop to purchase some mementos and dine on a mouthwatering dish of the local cuisine.
- You'll see Lantau Island also knows a thing or two about hospitality after some hours spent on its ample excursions.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old views and tip your hat to more than a few new photo opportunities. Planning a trip to Lantau Island is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Po Lin Monastery. Reserve now!