Poperinge Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Poperinge? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hotel Recour is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's convenient parking and walkable location.
- Pets are welcome at Amfora. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Het Wethuys. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Poperinge
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 68°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Poperinge is 1.02 inches
Exploring Poperinge with Your Pet
Known for its castle, Poperinge has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Poperinge Hop Museum and Talbot House Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St. John's Church and Lijssenthoek Military Cemetery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Alti Flora - Indoor (binnenafdeling), Reptilis, or Lootvoet Animal Products & Services NV.