Top Hotels Near Port Canal Capitainerie in Montauban
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Port Canal Capitainerie
Top Hotels Close to Port Canal Capitainerie
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Port Canal Capitainerie Hotel Guide
The natural environment offers up an experience that's one-of-a-kind, so travel for a while on the wild side at Port Canal Capitainerie.
Already planning a visit? You'll need to travel to Montauban, situated 100 miles from the nation's capital, Montauban.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Port Canal Capitainerie, there are at least 6 accommodation options to choose from. The Mercure Montauban and the Campanile Montauban are only 0.9 miles and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the Premiere Classe Montauban, is 2 miles away.
If your family is traveling on a tight budget, you'll find a couple of suitable accommodation options not too far away. The B&B Hôtel MONTAUBAN and the Hôtel Villenouvelle are a few of the most well-known establishments.
Think about treating yourself to some nights at the Abbaye des Capucins Spa & Resort, BW Premier Collection, just 1 mile away.
Port Canal Capitainerie is near some shops and local eateries where worn out tourists can get a quick pick-me up after a day of touring and taking pictures. Find a cozy seat, purchase a coffee and get your caffeine boost at Maison Mauranes - Berges du Tarn. If you're after something a little more substantial, scan the menu at Club Nautique Restaurant - Bar - Lounge, another establishment within walking distance. Itching for a beer? Keep the beverages flowing at Le Port.
Other Places to Visit near Port Canal CapitainerieBefore you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Historic bridges like Pont Vieux are tangible links to the past. You can line-up a visit to this significant structure and learn about who made it, how it was constructed, and the reason it's so culturally valuable.
- Enjoy a visit to Ingres Museum and discover their comprehensive exhibition of impressive fine art.
- Reach a more cultural understanding of the area's Christian roots by making your way to Montauban Cathedral.
- If you'd like some respite, wander down to Place Nationale, find a bench, and watch all the action at this active meeting place.
- One of your first stops on your vacation should be Office de Tourisme Montauban. Here, you'll be able to pick up some tourist information and orientate yourself before you begin exploring.
Port Canal Capitainerie can be easily reached by rail. The closest stop, Gare de Montauban, is located 0.5 miles away.