Apartments in Port Elizabeth for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Port Elizabeth
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 18, 2020
Other property types in Port Elizabeth
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Bequia Beach Hotel Luxury Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Bequia Plantation Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Port Elizabeth
You'll find 17 hotels and other accommodations in Port Elizabeth, including a selection of apartments. Why not take time to appreciate the beaches during your visit?
Why consider an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are ideal for couples who want to live like locals, but also for families who want the conveniences of home.
Here are some of the more popular Port Elizabeth apartments you can choose from:
- In Belmont
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a dining area
- Free parking and 24-hour room service on site
- A balcony, a living room, and free wired Internet included
- Located in Belmont
- Free parking and a free airport shuttle on site
- In Bequia Island
- Includes free WiFi, a furnished balcony, and a living room
- Free parking and a library on site
- A private pool, a balcony, and a living room included
- Located in Belmont
- Concierge services and limo/town car service on site
Best Time to Visit Port Elizabeth
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically September and August, while February and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 85° F and nighttime temperatures average 75° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 76° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 78° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 76° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.61 inches in a year
Things to Do in Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth is known for its beaches. Princess Margaret Beach and Lower Bay Beach are a couple of lovely local spots to get outside and enjoy nature. Friendship Bay Beach and Port of Port Elizabeth are other places to visit while you're in town.Port Elizabeth is also popular for:
How to Get to Port Elizabeth and Around the Area
Fly into Argyle (SVD-Argyle Intl.), which is located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Canouan Island (CIW), which is 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.