Visiting Port Hawkesbury
Visitors to Port Hawkesbury are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, theaters, and cafés. In Port Hawkesbury, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Hawkesbury
A favorite place to visit in the city is Port Hawkesbury Civic Centre. You'll also find Mulgrave Heritage Centre and Port Hasting Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Port Hawkesbury. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- MacKenzie House B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Maritime Inn Port Hawkesbury - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Harbourview bed and breakfast and motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Port Hawkesbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Port Hawkesbury each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°F