Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Portland, ME from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Portland Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
Portland Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Portland? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 50 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. See the most popular Portland hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Freeport Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 2 restaurants and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's restaurant and location.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Airport/Maine Mall is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Portland
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Portland is 47.25 inches
Exploring Portland with Your Pet
Known for its port and live music, Portland has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, museums, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Wadsworth-Longfellow House and Children's Museum of Maine. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Portland Museum of Art and Victoria Mansion. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Gulf of Maine Research Institute, Loyal Companion, or Doggie Safe n' Dry.