- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Infante Sagres
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Room St. Valentine's
About this area
Located in Porto, Hotel Infante Sagres is in the city center and near a metro station. Casa da Musica and Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Porto Cathedral and Aliados Square. Gaia Cable Car and Sea Life Porto are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Porto travel guide
- Aliados Square - 2 min walk
- Clerigos Church - 4 min walk
- Livraria Lello - 4 min walk
- Nossa Senhora da Serra do Pilar Church - 4 min walk
- Porto City Hall - 4 min walk
- Pr. Filipa de Lencastre Stop - 1 min walk
- São Bento Station - 5 min walk
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 28 min drive
- Majestic Café - 7 min walk
About this property
Hotel Infante Sagres
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities