Think of yourself ambling around the avenues during your next getaway, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous world everywhere around you. Still, there's one attraction you have been especially counting on: Puaikura Beach. Now is finally the day to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Puaikura Beach?
Hotels near Puaikura Beach
So, you're interested in Puaikura Beach?
You'll discover at least 5 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles of Puaikura Beach. Another good option is Titikaveka, located 3 miles away. It offers at least 21 establishments to pick from. The Te Vakaroa Villas, Sea Change Villas and Rarotonga Beach Bungalows are worth investigating.
Astute travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' need look no further as there are some affordable hotels nearby. A couple of names to keep at the front of your mind are the Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach and the Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the second is 0.7 miles away.
This area also offers a range of excellent upmarket accommodation options. Make sure you investigate the latest specials at the Lagoon Breeze Villas (0.4 miles away) and the Aroa Beachside (0.2 miles away).
There's simply nothing like a hearty meal after a morning spent sightseeing. Kaena Restaurant (Cook Islands) is just 0.6 miles from Puaikura Beach. Later on, head over to one of the close-by watering holes. Hand-crafted cocktails and bitter beers are available at Aro'a Beachside Inn (Arorangi Rarotonga Cook Islands, Rarotonga).
There are plenty of other things happening within close range of Puaikura Beach:
- Have a splash around, stretch your legs, hit a ball around, gather beach treasures and possibly even indulge in a picnic. The wonderful things you can do at Aro'a Beach are only limited by your thoughts!
- Like spending time in museum exhibits? Then arrange to visit National Museum of the Cook Islands for a fascinating time.
- History and architecture fans will be in awe of the grandeur of Para O Tane Palace.
- An iconic building as well as a place of worship, Cook Island Christian Church is worth a look, no matter your spiritual beliefs.
- Squeeze in a bit of shopping, or just sit back and watch the hustle and bustle of Beachcomber Pearl Market without spending a cent.
Our roster of resorts and hotels in Rarotonga provides everything you need, so you are sure to find a place to stay near Puaikura Beach that you'll fall in love with. It's time to get hunting Rarotonga welcomed more than a few arrivals in the last twelve months. Once you're ready to book, you'll rest assured: many new admirers recommend their Rarotonga hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the inside information you need.
- You're in the right place if you're seeking room contentment in addition to neatness.
- Rooms in Rarotonga hotels will always be neat, clean, and ready to receive you.
- The concierge services at accommodation around Puaikura Beach will be grand, which is appropriate for such a magnificent site.
As you can see, it's clear why rooms close to Rarotonga got additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. We see your preferred spot in your future with Expedia's wide registry of hotels near Puaikura Beach.
When you've accomplished Puaikura Beach, there are still further activities to see and do in Rarotonga.
- Rarotonga is now starting to gain in status after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Rarotonga also is experienced when it comes to receiving its visitors after some hours spent on its ample pastimes.
- Dip into the perfect store to search for keepsakes and polish off a delightful snack of the local fare.
Planning an escape to Rarotonga is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Puaikura Beach from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few new scrapbook photos!