Overview of Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Garden View
Superior Room (Only USA Citizens)
About this area
Located in Puerto Plata, Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive is on the beach. Fort San Felipe and Pico Isabel de Torres are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Long Beach and Playa Dorada. Ocean World Adventure Park and Puerto Plata Cable Car are not to be missed. With water skiing, parasailing, and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Cofresi Beach - 6 min walk
- Ocean World Adventure Park - 15 min walk
- Los Mangos Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Playa Costambar - 11 min drive
- Playa Grande - 11 min drive
- Puerto Plata (POP-Gregorio Luperon Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Casablanca — 1 min walk
- Blue Lagoon — 1 min walk
About this property
Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 40 (up to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
You get what you pay for! The resort is in desperate need of renovation especially the pools. no handrails in pools or any stairs. I had hot water but my brother had no hot water the whole stay. The beds are horrible very hard and springy. the buffet was just okay. there is a lot of sewer smell around the property. There were stray cats and dogs around the property and a little girl got bit by one and got an infection and she had to go to the clinic. We did not get food poisoning but heard many people did while we were there.