When you consider a brand-new city, you perhaps think you'll be strolling through downtown, noticing the architecture or the exquisite landscapes all around you. But there's one attraction you've been especially anticipating: Puputan Badung Square. The moment has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Find Your Puputan Badung Square Lodging
Hotels near Puputan Badung Square
If you stop by Puputan Badung Square, prepare to be moved to an entirely different time and place.
To experience it for yourself, you will need to go 600 miles away from the nation's capital, Jakarta, and into an area called Denpasar.
Discover a hotel you like just a short walk away. There are 26 within 2 miles of Puputan Badung Square. Try the Aston Denpasar Hotel and Convention Center, just 1 mile away, the Taman Suci Suite and Villas, 2 miles away, or the Karana Villa Bali, 2 miles away.
If you're feeling drained from all your adventures and are in need of someplace reasonably-priced yet cosy to rest, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels nearby. The Hotel Puri Ayu and the Taman Suci Hotel are two well-situated hotel options that are only 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away.
If you would rather book a room somewhere a bit more lavish, you'll be pleased to learn that there are a few such hotels nearby. The Grand Santhi Hotel and the Inna Bali Hotel are easy to reach at distances of only 0.8 miles for the first and 0.2 miles for the latter.
Few tourists can endure a day of tours and sightseeing without a caffeine jolt. Helmen Coffee is a perfect rest spot because it is close to Puputan Badung Square. A bit later, you really ought to get going to time out bali for a hearty dining experience. Afterwards, venture to Warung Leke Leke and get a round of cocktails.
Before you move on, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Get a dose of history and take a stroll through Puputan Square, a great spot to relax and meet up with friends.
- Check out Catur Muka Statue, one of the well-loved statues in the region.
- History buffs must visit Bali Museum, a place where history springs to life to tell the events of days long gone.
- Experience Denpasar Market and catch a glimpse of the regional culture.
- With almost everything at hand on one central site, Tiara Dewata Shopping Center is a popular place where you can fulfill your shopping desires.
Expedia's rooms in Denpasar offer everything you require, so you'll surely have spots near Puputan Badung Square that you'll love. With hundreds of arrivals in the past year, you will not be the only one. You'll rest easy when it comes time to reserve your room, too: numerous guests recommend their Denpasar hotel. Find all the guidance you're searching for right here.
- From family reunions to solo travelers, we've got pleasant rooms for everyone.
- Fitting for such a fine site, the concierge service at accommodation around Puputan Badung Square is awesome.
- Rooms in Denpasar accommodation are always neat and tidy.
With Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near Puputan Badung Square, your favorite spot lies in your future.
Fascinating Denpasar Facts
Once you've achieved Puputan Badung Square, you'll still have more to see and do in Denpasar.
- This fashionable locale is still increasing in celebrity.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to search for keepsakes and eat a delicious dish of the local ingredients.
- You'll notice Denpasar also knows a few things about setting out the welcome mat after some time spent on its abundant adventures.
You'll never regret planning a visit to Denpasar, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Puputan Badung Square. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old views and usher in some amazing new selfies!