This lodge is situated in the mountains.
Along with tour/ticket assistance, this smoke-free lodge has multilingual staff and a front-desk safe. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided.
All 5 rooms offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and hair dryers. Safes and showers are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. The lodge also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Terrace Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Lodge Terrace
- Terrace Lodge
- Terrace Lodge Putre
- Terrace Putre
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.