When you think of a new spot, you might think you'll be ambling around the avenues, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite scenery everywhere around you. But Queen Elizabeth Sports Center is one thing you've been especially prepared for. For a while, you've wanted to escape there, and right now is finally the moment to mark it complete.
Queen Elizabeth Sports Center Hotels
Hotels near Queen Elizabeth Sports Center
Enthusiastic fans, crowded arena stands and boundless energy fills Queen Elizabeth Sports Center.
The capital city that is Nassau is where it is found.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Queen Elizabeth Sports Center, there are 12 accommodation possibilities to consider. The Graycliff Hotel And Restaurant and the British Colonial Hilton - Nassau are 2 miles and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the Holiday Inn Resort Nassau, is 2 miles away.
A few of you will be happy to know that the general area has a couple of budget-friendly hotels. The One&Only Ocean Club and the Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection are some recommended places you'll want to consider.
Treat yourself and book a room at any one of the upmarket hotels that are close by. You'll find outstanding amenities and a glamorous vibe at the Sandals Royal Bahamian All Inclusive Resort - Couples Only and the Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection.
Refuel, look back at the day's events and fill your stomach with a delightful meal at Congo Rhythm | Juice Bar & Cafe (Thompson Blvd. Thompson Boulevard, Nassau, Thompson Blvd. Thompson Boulevard, Nassau). This eatery is only 0.5 miles from Queen Elizabeth Sports Center.
Before you head off, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Junkanoo Expo is known as a worthwhile place to visit when the weather is bad.
- Take a stroll through the lovely gardens at Nassau Botanical Gardens. Admire the collection of plant species, have a picnic with friends or simply take off your shoes and enjoy the grass between your toes.
- Journey back through time and follow in the footsteps of those who passed before you at Fort Charlotte, one of the area's most prominent historic destinations.
- As a privately owned garden, it's a privilege to be able to view the colorful flower beds of Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center.
- Admire the combination of spirit and beauty that only art conveys at National Art Gallery of the Bahamas.
Hotels and resorts in Nassau from Expedia provide all you want, so you are certain to have a place to stay near Queen Elizabeth Sports Center that you'll adore. Nassau was a fairly beloved landing place in the past year, so you will not be alone. Discover all the secret pointers you're searching for. When booking time is here, rest assured: all types of visitors would recommend their Nassau hotel to a colleague.
- Fitting for such a stunning monument, the staff at hotels around Queen Elizabeth Sports Center surpass all expectations.
- "Neat, presentable, and set to greet you" is the name of the game for Nassau hotels.
- From family reunions to teams of two, we've got spaces that are cozy for everyone.
It's understandable why Nassau accommodation had additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. Plus, thanks to Expedia's wide registry of hotels near Queen Elizabeth Sports Center, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
After Queen Elizabeth Sports Center is conquered, you'll still have lots to do in Nassau.
- Nassau tourism hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but skyrocketing amounts of reservations mean now is a good moment to book.
- Nassau also knows a thing or two about personalized service after you spend a day on its ample activities.
- Get educated about local history, then head out on the town to end your exploration with a bang.
Paying a visit to Nassau is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Queen Elizabeth Sports Center from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and say hello to more than a few all-new selfies!