Visitors can enjoy all that Quetzaltenango has to offer including the volcano viewpoints, monuments, and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theaters. In Quetzaltenango, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Quetzaltenango
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Natural History, Municipal Theater, and Los Altos Railroad Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Quetzaltenango Central Park and Quetzaltenango Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Quetzaltenango. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Latam Hotel Plaza Pradera Quetzaltenango - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Hotel Modelo - Our customers love the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Pensión Bonifaz - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Quetzaltenango
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Quetzaltenango gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F