Find Hotels in Ren'ai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Ren-ai are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, monuments, and local tours.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Ren-ai
- The closest major airport is in Hualien (HUN), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Taichung (RMQ), 37.7 mi (60.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ren-ai
The gardens and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lu-shan Hot Spring, Aowanda National Forest Recreation Area, and Aowanda Hot Spring. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mona Rudao Monument and Small Swiss Garden.
In Ren-ai, you'll find 61 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- I-Think Resort - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
- The Old England Manor - Our customers like the helpful staff and overall condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Azureloho - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Ren-ai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Ren-ai gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 54°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ren'ai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ren'ai, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ren'ai?
What's the best accommodation for families in Ren'ai?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Ren'ai?
What's the best place to stay near Hehuan Mountain?
What about the best place to stay close to Aowanda National Forest?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Ren'ai?
Recent reviews of Ren'ai hotels
More trip options
- Ren'ai Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ren'ai Airports
- Hotels in Ren'ai Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Ren'ai Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ren'ai
- More Hotel Options in Ren'ai
- More Popular Hotels in Taiwan Province
- Other Hotels near Ren'ai, Taiwan Province
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends