Find Hotels in Rhodes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Rhodes, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights in the city include Archaeological Museum of Rhodes, Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, and Acropolis of Rhodes.
- There are 1000 hotels and other accommodations in Rhodes
- The closest major airport is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rhodes
Cultural venues in the city include Archaeological Museum of Rhodes, Jewish Synagogue Museum, and Museum of Rhodes. Families come for attractions such as Rhodes Aquarium, Valley of the Butterflies, and Kallithea Springs. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, Acropolis of Rhodes, and Temple of Apollo.
In Rhodes, you'll find 1000 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Krinis Apartments - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and concierge services. Expedia travelers love its overall value and WiFi.
- Lindos Blu Luxury Hotel & Suites - Adults Only - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Spirit Of The Knights Boutique - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rhodes Old Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
Other favorite sights in Rhodes include Seven Springs, Ancient Kamiros, and Acropolis of Lindos.
Dressing for Rhodes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Rhodes gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 51°F