Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rocklin, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos and entertainment choices. Top sights in the area include Golden1Center, California State Capitol, and Fort Sutter State Historical Park.
- You'll find 230 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sacramento
- The closest major airport is in Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rocklin
Favorite places to visit in the city include Johnson-Springview Park, Sunset Whitney Golf Course, and Sierra College. Additionally, you might want to add Whitney Oaks Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Rocklin. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites Rocklin - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin - Roseville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Rocklin
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Rocklin Station. Rocklin might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rocklin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 21.46 inches of rain falls on Rocklin each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F