Visiting Citrus Heights
Visitors can enjoy all that Citrus Heights has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and basketball games. Top sights around the area include Golden1Center, Fort Sutter State Historical Park, and California State Capitol.
- You'll find 230 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sacramento
- The closest major airport is in Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Citrus Heights
Golden1Center, Fort Sutter State Historical Park, and California State Capitol are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Sacramento Zoo in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Citrus Heights, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 89 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful Spacious Private Apt. Located by Casino is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Citrus Heights. This 2.5-star hotel in Sacramento features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- $4200 Monthly 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car! Restaurants, Movie Theater, Sunrise Mall! (2 is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the center of Citrus Heights. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Sacramento can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- $4200 Monthly! 2 Bed, 2 BA, 2 CAR Garage! Citrus Heights Gem! is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from central Citrus Heights. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Sacramento can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for Citrus Heights
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Citrus Heights is 19.84 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F