Visiting El Dorado Hills
Visitors to El Dorado Hills are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. Top sights in the area include Golden1Center, California State Capitol, and Fort Sutter State Historical Park.
- You'll find 230 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sacramento
- The closest major airport is in Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Dorado Hills
Places to visit in the larger region include Empire Ranch Golf Club, Bass Lake Golf Course, and Palladio at Broadstone. Additionally, you'll find Three Stages Visual and Performing Arts Center and Folsom State Prison and Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for El Dorado Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 37°F at night
- El Dorado Hills gets about 36.93 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F