History buffs will enjoy exploring Ronda, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums and churches. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 112 hotels and other accommodations in Ronda
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ronda
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Circulo de Artistas, Ronda Bullring Museum, and Casa del Rey Moro. Its historic sites and churches are notable and landmarks include Church of Our Lady of Mercy Round, Church of Padre Jesus, and Ronda's Arab Baths. The city's natural beauty is on display at Alameda Del Tajo, El Tajo Gorge, and Reservatauro Ronda.
In Ronda, you'll find 112 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Ronda Moments - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable beds.
- La Colegiata de Ronda - Our customers love the quiet location and helpful staff at this apartment. Guests who stay at this 2-star apartment in Old Town can enjoy access to parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Casa Palacio VillaZambra - This 4-star guesthouse in Old Town features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Ronda
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ronda Station. Ronda might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Ronda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Ronda each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F