Travelers to Saint-Hilaire-de-Brethmas will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Chateau Ducal dit le Duche and Uzes Cathedral.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Saint-Hilaire-de-Brethmas
- The closest major airport is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Hilaire-de-Brethmas
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Chateau Ducal dit le Duche and Uzes Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Cevennes Tourisme - Bureau de Vezenobres and Ales Cathedral in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel l'Ecusson - This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Saint-Hilaire-de-Brethmas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Hilaire-de-Brethmas is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F