Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this property
Cabins Over the Water Wailidup Island
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are available at this smoke-free cabin. Local cuisine breakfast is free. Other amenities include spa services. The cabin offers a balcony and a shower. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 20 per person, per stay
- Boat and shuttle transfer per adult: USD 90 (roundtrip)
- Boat and shuttle transfer per child: USD 90 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 90 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 90 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 18 years old)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cabins Over The Water Wailidup
- Cabins Over the Water Wailidup Island Cabin
- Cabins Over the Water Wailidup Island San Blas Islands
- Cabins Over the Water Wailidup Island Cabin San Blas Islands
- On the beach
- Massages and spa services
Parking and transportation
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) during limited hours on request (at scheduled times)
- Children stay free
- Free local cuisine breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–10:30 AM
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Bed sheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Outdoor entertainment area
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- First aid kit
- 3 rooms