How are we protecting our vacation rentals? Visit /vacation-rental-faqs
SALTY SISTER - Suites at Morro Rock is set to be Morro Bay's newest hotel and closest hotel to Morro Rock. With a stunning panoramic view of the bay, this boutique hotel / vacation rental will be a popular addition to the Morro Bay waterfront.
This listing is for SPINNAKER (suite 3) located in Bldg B (north side of complex). Can connect with FLAGSHIP (suite 4) and PORT SIDE (suite 6). SPINNAKER stand alone condo suite that sleeps 4 guests. Adding the additional 2 adjoining suites will sleep up to 12 guests.
Located on Front Street, next to the Maritime Museum, Morro Bay Inn is ideally situated to the Embarcadero, surf and recreational areas. Easy walk to shops and several dining options. Or, take a more brisk walk around Morro Bay Rock or on the beach. Paddle board, kayak in the bay or join-up with surfers at several nearby favorite surf locations. Many of the suites offer Morro Bay rock and bay views. Sit back and watch the fishing boats depart early morning and return with their daily catch.
What to do with your kiddos in Morro Bay
Commonly Asked Questions:
1. Can I rent all 6 suites? Yes. The suites have been specifically designed with large group gatherings in mind. When the full complex is rented, guest will have 4 full kitchens, 6 bathrooms, 6 king beds, access to the roof top deck with BBQ and lower patio and decks.
2. Can I rent half the complex? Yes. the right and left sides of the complex are a mirror image. Suites 2 or 3 must be rented to have access to the roof top deck and BBQ area. Otherwise guest will have access to semi-private front deck and BBQ area.
3. Will I have access to the rooftop deck? Access to the roof top deck area(s) is only thru suites 2 and 3.
4. Is there block-off doors between suites? Yes. There are block-off doors between suites 1 & 2; and 1 & 5 in the north building. Same for south building: suites 3 & 4; and suites 4 & 6. Each suite can have a private space, or when open creates a large group home sleeping large group gatherings.
5. Is there Morro Bay rock and bay views? Yes! Gorgeous panoramic views from several suites.
6. Is there an AC unit in the suites? Yes, there is AC in each suite.
7. Are there fireplaces in the suites? Suites 1 and 4 have fireplaces (see attached Floor Plan in pictures).