Overview of La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Sandpoint
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, View (Mountain/Park View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, View (City/Mountain View)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Mountain View (Mobility Accessible, City View)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, View (City/Mountain View)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Deluxe Family Suite)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, City View (2-Story)
About this area
Located in Sandpoint, La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Sandpoint is in the city center and near the beach. Panida Theater and Bonner County Historical Society Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Liberty Pier and Sandpoint Elks Golf Course. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and snowmobiling. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Sandpoint travel guide
- Panida Theater - 6 min walk
- Sandpoint City Beach Park - 10 min walk
- Liberty Pier - 14 min walk
- Lakeview Park - 17 min walk
- Bonner County Historical Society Museum - 3 min drive
- Sandpoint Station - 6 min walk
- Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) - 90 min drive
- Arby's - 2 min walk
- Eichardts Pub & Grill - 3 min walk
- Cricket Original BBQ House - 3 min walk
- Bamboo Chinese Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Arlos Ristorante - 4 min walk
About this property
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Sandpoint
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us - Wyndham guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities