Top Hotels Near Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery in Tropea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery
Top Hotels Close to Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery Hotel Guide
Take in the customs and beliefs of the local people at Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery, a fascinating religious site.
It is located in Tropea, 290 miles from Rome.
Dying to rest your head near Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery? Then you're spoiled for choice, because there are 22 choices to pick from, and they're all within walking distance. The Labranda Rocca Nettuno Tropea, Hotel Valemare and Villa Giada are some of the more popular establishments.
If you're feeling weary from traveling and require someplace economical but cheerful to get some rest, there are various budget hotels nearby. 0.7 miles away, you'll find the New Paradise Hotel-Residence, but if that's not to your liking, then you might like to check out the Villa Vittoria, which is 0.3 miles away.
If you feel like treating yourself, think about booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Your friends back home will be green with envy if you stay at the Villa Paola, just 0.6 miles away. Hotel Tropis, 0.4 miles away, is another fine establishment that you might like to check out.
Before you head to Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery, stop for a coffee at Cocktail Bar Tropea. This conveniently-situated rest stop is a wonderful spot to satisfy your tastebuds. Searching for something a little more substantial? Mare Grande is a recommended dining establishment within this same area. Afterwards, wander to Lido Isola Bella di Muscia Annunziato and grab a round of cocktails.
Other Places to Visit near Santa Maria dell'Isola MonasteryLooking for excuses to stay? Not to worry, because there's more than just Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery to do in the region:
- Take a few breaths and plunge into the underwater universe at Tropeasub Diving Center, an excellent place to give your muscles some much needed exercise.
- Port of Tropea plays an integral role in this area's importing and exporting activities.
- Go for a long walk, inhale the salty air and enjoy the views at Baia di Riaci, the perfect place to spend a few hours outdoors.
- Feel the wind in your hair, the water lapping at your feet and the salt in the air at Riaci Beach.
- You don't need to be a history enthusiast to get something out of a visit to Torre Marrana. This historic tower stands out above the rest!
If you'd like to arrive at Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery quickly and easily, catch the train. It's an easy walk of 0.5 miles from the closest stop, Tropea.