- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Sommelier Boutique
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Executive Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Bedroom
Premium Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Double Room Superior With Balcony
Double Room Standard
About this area
Located in Santiago, Hotel Sommelier Boutique is in the city center and near the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Santa Lucia Hill and Forest Park, while National Museum of Fine Arts and Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Stadium or Movistar Arena. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Forest Park - 3 min walk
- Santa Lucia Hill - 4 min walk
- National Museum of Fine Arts - 4 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 7 min walk
- Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center - 8 min walk
- Bellas Artes Station - 3 min walk
- Santiago Central Station - 5 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 21 min drive
- Restaurant Antaño — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Sommelier Boutique
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice stay here and terrace dinning was excellent. Good location and easy walking to shopping and plaza. Very helpful staff, we would stay again.