When winter sets in and the snow starts to blow, you and your family will be riding the slopes of Sauda Ski Center.
It is 160 miles from Oslo, in a place known as Sauda.
If you're going to visit Sauda Ski Center, you'll likely be happy to learn that there is at least 1 accommodation option within 6 miles of this great attraction. A modest 3 miles away, the Best Western Sauda Fjordhotell is the one.
Other Places to Visit near Sauda Ski Center
Here's some of the other things that are offered in proximity to Sauda Ski Center:
- As you approach Svandalsfossen Falls, you will feel exhilarated by this miracle of nature, its booming sounds and spectacular cascades.
- One of your first stops on your itinerary should be Sauda Tourist Information. Here, you'll be able to get some great tips and find your bearings before you begin exploring.
- Immerse yourself in this area's past peoples and events at Zinc Mines at Allmannajuvet, a thought-provoking museum that boasts a comprehensive historical collection.
- Expand your horizons and learn about the people and their stories that helped mould this area by having a wander around Ryfylke Museum.
- One of the greatest ways to find out more about a destination is to stop by a place of prayer. You'll discover one of the most popular at Gjerde Church.