Visitors to Sausheim are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, local tours, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Parc Expo de Mulhouse.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Sausheim
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 14 mi (22.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sausheim
Parc Expo de Mulhouse is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Musee du Papier Peint and Nouveau Bassin Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sausheim. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Golden Tulip Mulhouse Basel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Hôtel Roi Soleil Mulhouse Sausheim - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Ibis Mulhouse Ile Napoléon - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Sausheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Sausheim each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F