Book your room at Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelArt-filled boutique hotel near Seattle waterfront
1 block from bay
This downtown Seattle charmer is in a historic building 1 block east of the waterfront and ferry terminal, and 4 blocks from Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square.
Northwest art simply fills this hotel. Other amenities include an on-site 24-hour fitness center and onsite bar and restaurant.
Rooms ranging in size from 400-700 square feet offer beds with Egyptian-cotton linens, goose-down comforters (bedspreads), and pillows. All rooms are nonsmoking and provide wireless Internet access, 42-inch flat panel televisions and SONY iPod/iPhone charging stations.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel1007 1st Ave Seattle WA 98104
Alexis Hotel includes a 450-square-foot, 24-hour fitness room. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are on site. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms for a surcharge.
This Seattle hotel offers complimentary morning coffee service and a hosted evening wine reception in the lobby. A cooked-to-order breakfast is available each day for a surcharge. A perfumery; and shops offering jewelry, souvenirs, and outdoor gear are located just off the lobby.
The Alexis Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 6
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1980
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Bookstore Bar & Cafe - At the other end of the lobby, this dark-paneled, book-lined bar features an extensive collection of beers, single-malt scotches, and single-barrel bourbons, as well as a café lunch-and-dinner menu of soups, salads, pastas, and desserts. In the summer, outdoor seating is available on the sidewalk patio. Open from late morning until late evening.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.