Overview of The Westin Seattle
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Partial View
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, City View
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, View
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, View
Grand Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, View
Grand Room, 2 Double Beds, View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View, Tower
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed, View
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom (SW-M)
About this area
In the city center, The Westin Seattle is in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Seattle Waterfront and Pike Place Market are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pioneer Square and Lake Union. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CenturyLink Field or T-Mobile Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and rock climbing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Seattle travel guide
- Seattle Waterfront - 6 min walk
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 7 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 7 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 10 min walk
- Westlake Ave Hub Station - 1 min walk
- King Street Station - 8 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Relish Burger Bistro — 1 min walk
- 1900 Fifth — 1 min walk
- Relish Burger Bistro - 1 min walk
- Suite 410 Bar & Lounge - 1 min walk
- Cherry Street Coffee House - 1 min walk
About this property
The Westin Seattle
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.