Find Hotels in Selva di Val Gardena
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Selva di Val Gardena hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Selva di Val Gardena
Visitors to Selva di Val Gardena are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and bars. Top sights around the area include Plose Gondola, Cathedral of Bressanone, and Kronplatz 2000 Gondola.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Selva di Val Gardena
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Selva di Val Gardena
The picturesque setting of Vallunga and Puez-Geisler Nature Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Dantercepies Gondola, Dantercepies-Sella Ski Area, and Ciampinoi Gondola are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Castle Wolkenstein and Sportstadium Pranives.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Selva di Val Gardena. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Continental - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location.
- Hotel Portillo Dolomites 1966' - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Passo Sella Dolomiti Mountain Resort - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Plose Gondola, 10.9 mi/17.6 km from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Bressanone, which is 12.6 mi (20.2 km) away.
Dressing for Selva di Val Gardena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 60°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 51°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Selva di Val Gardena is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 61°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Selva di Val Gardena?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Selva di Val Gardena, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Selva di Val Gardena?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Selva di Val Gardena?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Selva di Val Gardena?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Selva di Val Gardena?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Val Gardena?
What about the best place to stay close to Piz Seteur Ski Lift?
What's the best high-end hotel in Selva di Val Gardena?
What's the best place to stay for a winter vacation in Selva di Val Gardena?
Recent reviews of Selva di Val Gardena hotels
More trip options
- Selva di Val Gardena Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Selva di Val Gardena Airports
- Hotels near Popular Selva di Val Gardena Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Selva di Val Gardena
- More Hotel Options in Selva di Val Gardena
- More Popular Hotels in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Other Hotels near Selva di Val Gardena, Trentino-Alto Adige
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends