Think of yourself rambling around the streets during your upcoming holiday, looking up at the gorgeous settings or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you've been especially anticipating: Silk Street Market. The moment has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Find Your Perfect Silk Street Market Accommodation
Hotels near Silk Street Market
A visit to Silk Street Market is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
If you are lucky enough to visit, you'll find yourself in Beijing, the country's capital city.
There are up to 26 accommodation options within 0.6 miles of Silk Street Market. You're sure to find one that fits the bill. The Shangri-La China World Summit Wing, Beijing, Park Hyatt Beijing and Hotel Eclat Beijing are a few of the most popular ones.
There are many budget-friendly accommodation options to be found nearby. The Shangri-La's China World Hotel, Beijing, 0.2 miles away, or the Kerry Hotel, Beijing, at a distance of 0.2 miles, might just suit your needs.
The immediate area also contains a variety of upmarket hotels that offer a truly extravagant experience. Just two hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and charm are the Renaissance by Marriott Beijing Capital Hotel and the Ascott Beijing, which are located 1 mile and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Those going to Silk Street Market often delight in robust coffees and sweet treats at 仙英咖啡, merely a convenient stroll away. Later on at night, go to one of the nearby dining spots. Try some of the local flavors and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at 乐杰士. And finally, head to Lan Club. Have a beer or two and mingle with the locals.
After you've finished with Silk Street Market, don't forget to take a look at what else this area can offer you:
- Even if you're not traveling for a business meeting, China World Trade Center should be on your list.
- Even if you're not traveling for a business meeting, Yintai Centre is worth seeing.
- Take in the hustle and bustle and pick up some bargains at Beijing Friendship Store, a much loved store in the region.
- As an essential property for local businesses, CCTV Headquarters is special to associates and travelers.
- Visit Scitech Plaza, home to an impressive range of shops and dining options.
It's always easy to make one's way to Silk Street Market by rail since it's just 1 mile to 马圈长途汽车站.
Places to stay in Beijing from Expedia furnish everything you need, so you're certain to find locales near Silk Street Market you'll fall in love with. Beijing was a fairly beloved landing place last year, so you won't be the only one searching. You're just a click away from the secret pointers you're searching for. When you are ready to reserve your room, you'll do so confidently: countless guests endorsed their Beijing hotel.
- We offer accommodations that are relaxing for everyone, from big reunions to individuals.
- Rooms in Beijing lodging are always presentable and neat.
- As you might hope near such a fine feature, the staff at lodging around Silk Street Market go above and beyond.
It's easy to see why Beijing hotels had more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With Expedia's wide directory of hotels near Silk Street Market, you can stay right nearby.
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Beijing after Silk Street Market is crossed off your timetable.
- Beijing is now beginning to be recognized after having been only for those in the know.
- Head out on the town to end the good times; next day, get cultured about the territory's background.
- Use some time to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon realize Beijing also knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few awe-inspiring new photo ops. Planning a visit to Beijing is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Silk Street Market from Expedia. Reserve now!