Visitors can enjoy all that Sinop has to offer including the monuments, parks, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and museums.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Sinop
- The closest major airport is in Sinop (NOP), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sinop
Cultural venues in the city include Sinop Hayaller Theatre, Ethnography Museum Arslan Torun Mansion, and Sinop Archaeology Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Sinop Fortress Prison, Sinop Castle, and Balatlar Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Baris Manco Park and Inceburun Lighthouse.
As you plan for your vacation to Sinop, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 21 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Zinos Hotel is located 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Sinop. This 4-star hotel in Sinop features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Sinop Antik Hotel is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from central Sinop. This 3-star hotel in Sinop features a marina, a private beach, and free breakfast.
- Sinop Mola Otel is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the center of Sinop. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sinop can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sinop
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 26.65 inches of rain falls on Sinop each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 40°F