Overview of Clyde Hall Bed and Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
Premium Loft, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub, Poolside
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
About this area
Located in Lanark Highlands, Clyde Hall Bed and Breakfast is next to a golf course. Watson's Corners Community Hall and St. James Anglican Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Baird Trail and Temple’s Sugar Bush.
- Temple’s Sugar Bush - 9 min drive
- Studio Theatre Perth - 18 min drive
- Perth Golf Course - 18 min drive
- Stewart Park - 18 min drive
- Mississippi Lake - 36 min drive
About this property
Clyde Hall Bed and Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Beautiful, relaxing setting. Outstanding service- friendly and accommodating. Superb breakfast!