Visitors to Somerset are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and golf courses. In Somerset, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Somerset
Favorite places to visit in the city include SomerSplash, The Center For Rural Development, and Somerset Community College. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Waitsboro Hills Golf Course and Cedar Creek Vineyards.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Somerset. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Somerset - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Courtyard by Marriott Somerset - Our customers like the pool and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Somerset Central - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Somerset
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Somerset is 50.12 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F