Families will find kid-friendly activities in London, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Corbin.
Sightseeing and Staying in London
The picturesque setting of Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park and Cane Creek Wildlife Management Area exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are London Dragway and Holly Bay Marina.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in London. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott London - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Suites London - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, London, KY - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for London
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- London gets about 47.20 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F