Visitors to Spearfish are sure to enjoy the riverfront and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and basketball games.
- You'll find 186 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Deadwood
- The closest major airport is in Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 50.5 mi (81.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Spearfish
The city's riverfront and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery and Black Hills State University.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Spearfish. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Spearfish Canyon Lodge - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Spearfish - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Bell's Motor Lodge Motel - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Spearfish
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 18°F at night
- About 21.73 inches of rain falls on Spearfish each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 19°F