Find Hotels in Sturgis, SD
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $125
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 25, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Sturgis though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, museums, and safari tours.
- You'll find 183 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Deadwood
- The closest major airport is in Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 34.4 mi (55.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sturgis
A favorite place to visit in the city is Black Hills National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Days of '76 Museum and Adams House Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Sturgis. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Days End Campground & RV Park - With a stay at this 1.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with a private patio. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Baymont Inn and Suites by Wyndham Sturgis - Our customers like the clean, comfortable rooms and bathrooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- No Name City Luxury Cabins & RV, LLC - With a stay at this 2.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Sturgis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sturgis is 21.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 19°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sturgis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sturgis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sturgis?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sturgis?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Sturgis?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sturgis?
Recent reviews of Sturgis hotels
More trip options
- Sturgis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sturgis Airports
- Hotels in Sturgis Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sturgis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sturgis
- More Hotel Options in Sturgis
- More Popular Hotels in Deadwood
- Other Hotels near Sturgis, Deadwood
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends