Overview of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Deadwood
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Family Studio, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Deadwood, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Deadwood is in the city center. Black Hills National Forest and Broken Boot Gold Mine reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adams House Museum and Homestake Gold Mine. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing and snow tubing.Visit our Deadwood travel guide
- Cadillac Jacks Casino - 7 min walk
- Mineral Palace Casino - 13 min walk
- Days of '76 Museum - 1 min drive
- First Gold Hotel and Gaming - 1 min drive
- Mount Moriah Cemetery - 5 min drive
- Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional) - 57 min drive
- FLYT Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Guadalajara's Mexican — 1 min walk
- Deadwood Social Club - 1 min walk
- Buffalo Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- Buffalo Bodega Complex - 1 min walk
About this property
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Deadwood
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (for guests under 21 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 14.95 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 14.95 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities