Find Hotels in Piedmont, SD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Piedmont has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and parks. In Piedmont, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Piedmont
A couple of favorite places to visit are Petrified Forest of the Black Hills and Black Hills National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Fountain Springs Golf Course and Rushmore Mall in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Piedmont, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 218 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Peaceful, Private, Quiet and Luxurious Cabin on 15 Acres is located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the heart of Piedmont. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Deadwood can enjoy access to a casino and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Adorable House in the Black Hills Perfect for a Weekend Getaway! is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the center of Piedmont. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Rapid City can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Black Hills Home, in a Central Location and Easy Access to all of the Hills! is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from central Piedmont. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Rapid City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Piedmont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 15.59 inches of rain falls on Piedmont each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 14°F