Overview of Kingsbrae Cottage
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Fireplace
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom (No Elevator)
About this area
Located in St. Andrews, Kingsbrae Cottage is in the historical district and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kingsbrae Garden, while Ross Memorial Museum and Van Horne Estate are cultural highlights. Don't miss out on a visit to Huntsman Marine Science Centre. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale-watching.
- Kingsbrae Garden - 1 min walk
- Ross Memorial Museum - 5 min walk
- Sunbury Shores Arts & Nature Centre - 11 min walk
- St Andrews Blockhouse - 17 min walk
- Centennial Park - 17 min walk
- Saint John, NB (YSJ) - 86 min drive
- The Garden Café - 1 min walk
- Topside Tavern - 1 min walk
- Station on King - 7 min walk
- Red Herring - 9 min walk
- Lumberjacks - 9 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities