When you consider your next holiday, you might think you'll be walking around the city center, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. Still, St. Mary's Basilica is one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all. The moment has come to get yourself there.
St. Mary's Basilica Hotels
Hotels near St. Mary's Basilica
St. Mary's Basilica is a great place that entices a range of people every year.
Situated in the fascinating city of Krakow, it is visited and enjoyed by travelers from across the globe.
You'll find tons of accommodation options within convenient walking distance of St. Mary's Basilica. The Bonerowski Palace, Hotel Copernicus and Hotel Stary are definitely some of the most popular establishments.
Looking for a place to stay which won't leave you out of pocket? There is no need to stress as there are loads of well-priced hotels in the area. The Hotel Wentzl (0.09 miles away) and the Grand Hotel (0.2 miles away) are names that you might like to look into.
This area also contains numerous upmarket accommodation options that offer a rather extravagant experience. A local gem is the Hotel Senacki, a walk of only 0.3 miles away. Another option is the Hotel Gródek. You'll easily find this spot just 0.2 miles away.
From time to time, you need to treat yourself. Call into Estrada Krakowska / Cafe Zakopianka for a light meal and some delicious coffee. This popular spot is located close to St. Mary's Basilica. A little later on, go to another restaurant in the vicinity. Reserve a table for dinner at Hotel Campanile Kraków and try a dish you've never eaten before. Kick your heels up with a round of drinks from andel's by Vienna House Cracow.
After checking out St. Mary's Basilica, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Connect with your spiritual side while on the raod and meet other worshipers at Church of St. Wojciech.
- Become a well-informed visitor to the city by making sure your itinerary includes Cloth Hall, a building filled with rich history.
- A community landmark as well as a house of worship, St. Barbara's Church is impressive, regardless of your religious beliefs.
- You'll find it hard not to appreciate the structural design of Town Hall Tower, a well-known historic tower that has managed to withstand the test of time.
- Find a good deal at Little Market Square and see the ambiance of this busy market.
A modest distance of 0.5 miles is all that separates St. Mary's Basilica from the light rail terminal, Kraków Główny.
Expedia's hotels in Old Town furnish all you need, so you'll definitely have choices near St. Mary's Basilica you'll appreciate. It's time to get researching lots of travelers come here from nearly everywhere on earth. When it's time to make your booking, you can do so confidently: guests of all manner would suggest their Old Town hotel to their buddies. All the advice and recommendations you're looking you'll find right here.
- "Clean, fresh, and prepared to receive you" is the goal for Old Town hotels.
- We've got rooms that are cozy for all kinds, from families to individuals.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous feature, the staff at lodging close to St. Mary's Basilica go beyond the expected.
We see your favorite place in your future with Expedia's broad inventory of hotels near St. Mary's Basilica.
Intriguing Old Town Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Old Town with St. Mary's Basilica checked off your schedule.
- Read about some pursuits near Old Town to really explore each sight possible in this neck of the woods.
- Old Town also knows its stuff when it comes to personal care after you spend some time on its a full plate of adventures.
- Head out on the town to end your good times; when the sun comes up, visit one of the territory's monuments.
Paying a visit to Old Town is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near St. Mary's Basilica. Arrange your suitcase, say goodbye to the same old views and wave hello to more than a few all-new photo ops!